Eventus International will be taking Lagos State by storm this Thursday with the highly anticipated7th Edition of the Sports Betting West Africa+ (SBWA+ 2022) Summit
On the 4th and 5th of August, West African iGaming industry experts and enthusiast will gather at the glorious Federal Palace Hotel and Casino in Lagos, Nigeria for what will be the biggest Sports Betting event in the region.
At SBWA+ 2022, the most influential gaming and betting executives in West Africa will share their adept insights on market entry strategies, affiliate marketing, the latest industry growth and regulations, responsible gambling, and many more vital topics of discussion.
“Eventus International has been hosting the Sports Betting West Africa+ Summit in Nigeria for close to a decade now, and the thought of returning to West Africa for the 7th edition of the Summit excites me!
The Nigerian gaming industry is in the spotlight right now as Africa’s gaming markets are rapidly expanding, making SBWA+ 2022 a must-attend event for anyone interested in sports betting and gaming.
SBWA+ is not your typical summit or expo, it has proved to be a vital part of the African gaming industry and an incubator for new friendships, partnerships, and business deals,” comments Yudi Soetjiptadi, Managing Director at Eventus International.
HEAR FROM DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS:
• His Excellency Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, Governor, Lagos State Government
• Adekunle Adeniji, Managing Director, Betbonanza
• Adeleye Awakan, Author/Consultant, E-play Africa
• Adesoji Babatunde, Head of Agent Training and Product Management, Starbet
• Attah Chigozie, Head of Operations, FUTA BET (DRC)
• Ayoola Ajanaku, Communication Specialist, Shift Marketing Limited
• Babajimi Ogunlana, CEO, Motiva Concepts
• Bamidele Sunday, Agent (Gaming) Onboarding Consultant, Luckybet.Ng
• Bashir Are, CEO, Lagos State Lotteries & Gaming Authority
• Bunmi Oduba, Partner, Rotimi Oduba and Co
• Chinenye Agwu, Global Senior Business Development Manager, Flutterwave
• Ejodamhen Oseghale, CEO, Damen & Jordan Partners
• Ekere Nelson, Partner, Oracle Partners (Attorneys at Law)
• Fisayo Oke, Founder/CEO, Gamble Alert
• Frank Herold, Business Development Director, EMIRAT AG
• Geoffrey Namanya, Co-founder and CEO, Ocean Gaming Consult Ltd
• Godwin Dudu Orumen, Executive Chairman, Edo State Sports Commission
• Gossy Ukanwoke, Managing Director, KingMakers
• Harrison Ehiaguina, Local Industry Expert
• Jakub Kolomičenko, Senior Compliance Officer, Kaizen Gaming
• John Bamidele, Founder/Editor, Africa Sovereign Media
• John Kamua Kungu, Founder, Betconsult Africa
• Johnson Foye, Gaming Consultant, Whispa Konnect Ltd
• Olabimpe Akingba, Executive Secretary, Association of Nigerian Bookmakers
• Olajide Boladuro, Chairman/Director General, Oyo State Gaming and Lottery Board
• Oluwaseun Alli, VP, Head of Sports, MojaGroup Inc
• Oyindamola Michaels, Country Manager, Parimatch Africa
• Purity Wahiu, Head of Operations, Inbet Kenya
• Seun Oyeneye, COO, Starbet
• Solomon Godwin, Senior Business Development Manager, Africa, Pragmatic Play
• Tope Oni, Chief Innovations Officer, Group8 Limited
• Tunde Fawibe, Head Of Operations, Vbetnow
• Tunji Idowu, Managing Partner, Velex Advisory West Africa
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit from our summits:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and LATAM, attended by thousands of senior delegates from the private and public sector.
Eventus International is a dynamic, summit and exhibition company that connects leaders with leaders and turns opportunity into possibility.
We utilise our vast networks and expertise to create forward thinking summits that align best practice and industry development with empowering content and outstanding networking opportunities.
Our summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for gathering primary stakeholders in the industry to discuss the future of the gaming sector.
We operate in profitable vertical industries with significant international growth potential while promoting the growth of emerging markets.
Every summit we produce is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical, and technical challenges, and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
We are renowned for producing exclusive, niche events, hosting C-Level executive audiences and gathering decision makers under the same roof while ensuring gender diversity and inclusion throughout.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the SPiCE India, Analytics & AI In Gaming, GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo), Sports Betting East Africa+, iGG (iGaming Germany), RiSE (Russia iGaming Summit & Expo), All-In Gaming Ukraine Summit, SPiCE Sri Lanka, Sports Betting West Africa+, Fantasy eSports Summit, Scandinavian Gaming Show, All American Sports Betting Summit, Cyprus Gaming Show, iGaming Central America, International Lottery Play Summit, International eSports Business Forum, and Chile iGaming.