Onyekuru Receives £20m Link With PSG, Monaco

0
1501
GELSENKIRCHEN, GERMANY - NOVEMBER 6: Henry Onyekuru of Galatasaray during the UEFA Champions League match between Schalke 04 v Galatasaray at the Veltins Arena on November 6, 2018 in Gelsenkirchen Germany (Photo by Peter Lous/Soccrates/Getty Images)

Galatasaray of Turkey striker, Henry Onyekuru is bound to have a huge decision on his hands this summer, as he is said to have gained interest worth £20m from Paris-Saint Germaine and AS Monaco of France, while several other clubs are also said to be lurking round the corner.

 

Footballlive.ng gathered that Galatasaray are bound to lose Onyekuru to a wiff of cash, but his parent club, Everton could also now end up failing to keep him as well.

This is sequel to frenetic interest in Onyekuru from PSG and Monaco, whose French Ligue 1 rivals, Olympique Marseille are also keen on the striker, along with Borussia Dortmund of Germany, AS Napoli of Italy and Sevilla of Spain.

It means Everton will be left with a huge decision to make, as their scouts have been issuing glowing reports on Onyekuru’s progress at Gala back to The Toffees’ boss, Marco Silva.

However, PSG are said to be upfront, as the Paris giants have been long-term admirers and they are ready to offer Everton a £20m deal, but they are not the only side interested in the ex-KAS Eupen of Belgium star.

The 21-year-old was signed by The Toffees 18-months ago from Eupen, but he has never played for the Goodison Park, Merseysdie-based English Premier League club due to work-permit issues.

Onyekuru, who has also previously played on loan at RSC Anderlecht of Belgium, would likely land a permit this summer, should he become a regular for the Super Eagles and is one of the top-scorers in Turkey.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here