Manchester United winger, Alejandro Garnacho has bizarrely liked a post on Twitter which criticized the general play in Manchester United’s Premier League draw against Leeds United.
Manchester United had to deliver a comeback to at least get a draw in the enthralling game.
Leeds United got a goal in the early minutes of both halves, faced with the steep hill of overcoming a 2-0 deficit, the Red Devils needed a change of attitude and personnel on the pitch.
Marcus Rashford scored to halve the deficit before substitute Jadon Sancho leveled up.
A tweep delivered his assessment of The Roses Derby, which included direct criticism of Alejandro Garnacho, as he had a poor game.
The tweet has, however, been un-liked by Garnacho
The tweep assessed that the young winger is not ready to nail a starter’s shirt for the Red Devils.
1. Rashford either plays up front or LW – playing him RW cost us today
2. Our midfield depth is a joke – we ended up with Fred and Lindelof in midfield
3. Garnacho not ready to be a starter
4. Sancho looked great – should start against next game
5. Fred had an absolute shocker
— Utd Zee (@94_Zeeshan) February 8, 2023